Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Darndest Things...

The youthful offenders have a lot of scars and tattoos. Today the 5 offenders were all under 20 and had scars from abuse, stabbings, and cutting. One 18 yr old had some peculiar linear scars running down his anterior forearm from elbow to wrist, like faint train tracks. I examined him and inquired. His response? "I was high on meth in Canada and some girl cut up my arm to suck my blood on 4th of July. No one ever believes me." I could not keep a straight face, but I did believe him.

The morale of this story: Don't go to Canada on Independence Day. And meth is bad too.

3 comments:

  1. I shared this one with everyone in my office yesterday--about 6 or 7 women. They were amused. Rita is off in Mississippi playing Texas Hold'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's just that you shouldn't go to canada with a vampire on the 4th of july.

    ReplyDelete